The Devil's Playhouse is the upcoming third season of the video game series by Telltale Games, scheduled to come out April 2010 for PC, Mac and PS3 (via PlayStation Network). It will be released episodically, as with the 2 previous seasons. Unlike previous seasons, The Devil's Playhouse is not co-published with GameTap.
The Devil's Playhouse features direct control and optional hotspot highlighting as well as real-time shadows. A prominent new gameplay feature is Read more...
This preview has been randomly selected from a list maintained by our editors at Template:Random featured article. Every time you visit our site, you should see a different preview here.
This image has been randomly selected from the 816 images in our database. Each time you visit our site, you should see a new image here. For more information about it, click directly on the image. The resulting page will detail when it was uploaded, by whom, and often overview which articles use that particular image. Have fun!
- October 27, 2013: Steve Purcell art exhibit to open on November 2 in the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco
- April 1, 2013: Poker Night 2 announced. (source)
- March 27, 2013: Leaked images imply Poker Night 2 forthcoming, featuring Sam. (source)
- March 12, 2013: Sam's hat added as TF2 item. Connection with new game speculated on.
- January 26, 2012: Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space being ported to iOS; Ice Station Santa now out. (source)
- October 8, 2011: SuperbowserX is now an admin.
- August 16, 2011: Season Two coming to iPad. (source)
- May 9, 2011: Lace Mamba to bring The Devil's Playhouse to retail in August. (source)
- January 5, 2011: We're trying out a fanstuff section. Please help out.
- November 22, 2010: Poker Night at the Inventory released.
- November 2, 2010: Steve Purcell starts Sam & Max Blog.
- September 6, 2010: Sam & Max Wiki hits the 300 page milestone!
- September 4, 2010: TheHighway elevated to admin.
- September 2, 2010: Telltale announces Poker Night at the Inventory.