Moai Better Blues is the second episode of season two of the Sam & Max video game series by Telltale Games.
On returning home, Sam and Max find Sybil being chased by a big triangular portal. After they put a stop to it, Sybil decides to go through the portal herself and Abe follows suit. Sam and Max quickly go after them, and find themselves on Easter Island. Sybil and Abe are fine and having a nice picnic, but the local Moai Heads have bad news. The local volcano is becoming active again, and unless Sam and Max can put a stop to it it will erupt with disastrous consequences. Read more...
This preview has been randomly selected from a list maintained by our editors at Template:Random featured article. Every time you visit our site, you should see a different preview here.
This image has been randomly selected from the 816 images in our database. Each time you visit our site, you should see a new image here. For more information about it, click directly on the image. The resulting page will detail when it was uploaded, by whom, and often overview which articles use that particular image. Have fun!
- October 28, 2014: Sam & Max Hit the Road is re-released for Windows, Mac, and Linux on GOG.com
- October 27, 2013: Steve Purcell art exhibit to open on November 2 in the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco
- April 24, 2013: Poker Night 2 released. (source)
- April 1, 2013: Poker Night 2 announced. (source)
- March 27, 2013: Leaked images imply Poker Night 2 forthcoming, featuring Sam. (source)
- March 12, 2013: Sam's hat added as TF2 item. Connection with new game speculated on.
- January 26, 2012: Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space being ported to iOS; Ice Station Santa now out. (source)
- October 8, 2011: SuperbowserX is now an admin.
- August 16, 2011: Season Two coming to iPad. (source)
- May 9, 2011: Lace Mamba to bring The Devil's Playhouse to retail in August. (source)
- January 5, 2011: We're trying out a fanstuff section. Please help out.
- November 22, 2010: Poker Night at the Inventory released.
- November 2, 2010: Steve Purcell starts Sam & Max Blog.
- September 6, 2010: Sam & Max Wiki hits the 300 page milestone!
- September 4, 2010: TheHighway elevated to admin.
- September 2, 2010: Telltale announces Poker Night at the Inventory.