Grandpa Stinky is a side character in Sam & Max Season Two.
Stinky is the original proprietor of Stinky's Diner, which he used to engage in gastronomical experiments to better the human race (mostly by creating food so bad only the toughest can stomach eating it). One such creation was The Cake of the Damned, better known as Girl Stinky, who believes him to be her grandfather. Girl Stinky took over the diner after the old man died in a mountaineering accident, which ironically could have been prevented by the superior adhesive Girl Stinky would have invented if Sam & Max hadn't traveled back in time to steal the family recipe in Chariots of the Dogs. Still, Sam & Max bring him back from the dead in What's new, Beelzebub?, after which the Stinkys jointly run the place. Read more...
This preview has been randomly selected from a list maintained by our editors at Template:Random featured article. Every time you visit our site, you should see a different preview here.
This image has been randomly selected from the 816 images in our database. Each time you visit our site, you should see a new image here. For more information about it, click directly on the image. The resulting page will detail when it was uploaded, by whom, and often overview which articles use that particular image. Have fun!
- October 30, 2015: The collected Sam & Max: Surfin' the Highway paperback and a Sam & Max holiday card available from the Cartoon Art Museum.
- October 28, 2014: Sam & Max Hit the Road is re-released for Windows, Mac, and Linux on GOG.com
- October 27, 2013: Steve Purcell art exhibit to open on November 2 in the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco
- April 24, 2013: Poker Night 2 released. (source)
- April 1, 2013: Poker Night 2 announced. (source)
- March 27, 2013: Leaked images imply Poker Night 2 forthcoming, featuring Sam. (source)
- March 12, 2013: Sam's hat added as TF2 item. Connection with new game speculated on.
- January 26, 2012: Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space being ported to iOS; Ice Station Santa now out. (source)
- October 8, 2011: SuperbowserX is now an admin.
- August 16, 2011: Season Two coming to iPad. (source)
- May 9, 2011: Lace Mamba to bring The Devil's Playhouse to retail in August. (source)
- January 5, 2011: We're trying out a fanstuff section. Please help out.
- November 22, 2010: Poker Night at the Inventory released.
- November 2, 2010: Steve Purcell starts Sam & Max Blog.